Marcia’s All Mixed Up Ice Cream
You can design your ice cream flavors and all you need is a spoon to mix in your ingredients. Adjust the add-ins to the season. Guaranteed you’ll fall in love with this concept!
- ½ Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- ¼ C Strawberries, diced
- ¼ C Strawberries, muddled
- ¼ C Blueberries, whole
- ¼ C Blueberries, muddled
Allow the ice cream to soften which should take 10-20 minutes.
In the meantime, in separate bowls, muddle ¼ C the Strawberries and 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
Fold all of the fruit (muddled and diced), into the softened ice cream. Mix until thoroughly incorporated and evenly mixed in. Return the ice cream to the freezer until ready to serve. Top with additional Strawberries and Blueberries and enjoy as a special summer treat!
Be creative and consider some of the following add-ins:
Add mashed bananas to the above recipe
- -Sautéed Diced Pears and Pear Liqueur
- -M&M’s or Diced Peanut Butter Cups
- -Smashed Brownies
- -Crushed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- -Mango and Pineapple, diced, and topped with Toasted Coconut Shreds
- -Caramel Popcorn + Chopped Heath Bar
- -Crushed Pretzels + Potato Chips